Thursday, October 25, 2007

My New Boyfriend Is Damien Sweet

Nathan Axworthy started liking another girl around where he lives now. So I stopped liking him a week ago when I found out. Damien Sweet started liking me before Nathan and I started not to like each other. He really likes me and asked me out himself instead of "I told Lucus to tell Nicolle, Damien likes her and wants to go out with her." My friends are O.K with it so I said YES! He is way nicer then other years and he goes to church. Nathan does not go to church. When he asked me he was bit shy like boys are then they ask you out. It's like they are very scared we are going to say no or maybe when they ask. He is very sweet haha and kind to everyone now. He is very cute and he is very good at sports like hockey,soccer or baseball etc..! ^-^
That is a piece of my life!!!!! Bye For Now Nicolle

3 comments:

Mary and Isaac said...

So did Damien like you before you dyed your hair? Are you still liking life as a brunette. I think it looks great on you!
See you at Christmas!
Love,
~ Mary

Karen Nieuwhof said...

What!?!?!?!?!?!?! ... a new boyfriend? Does your mother know about this? :) Is she freaking out?

Maris said...

'im glad i dont have a boyfriend sounds like to much trouble for me love damaris