Tuesday, November 11, 2008




Hey its Nicolle again, I am going to start blogging again this year! So I want to start with my trip to Ontario. I really loved it. I would like to talk about when I stayed at Tante Tetcy's house for 2 nights.(Thank You Tante Tetcy!)The first day we went to a drive through Zoo called "African Lion Safari". It was awesome!:)I loved the wild cats and of course the MONKEYS because they were on our car. They were very cute. After a couple of hours it started to pour and I mean it too! We were drenched by the time we got to the car.The second day we said our goodbyes to Tetcy and headed off for Niagara Falls. We got there and we were so excited and hot. It was so beautiful and big I was amazed by the time we left. That night we went to Adrian Vandriel's house for a couple of nights. He has a pool that we went in a couple of times, it was awesome. The third day we went to a place called "Bird Kingdom". On the main level of the buiding there was a lot of reptiles that you could touch. There was snakes,turtles,lizards,alligators and much more. Jason and I got to hold a big snake that looks like a python. We also got to hold a alligator all by ourselfs, they were very tame both of them though. There was lots of different birds there to see. There was one really fun part, when we got to feed the lorikeets. The same day we went to Niagara Falls to go to the "Maid Of The Mist" that was fun too. That same day we went to "Journey Behind The Falls". That night went back to Adrian's house and he took us to a Lock #2 to see two big boats pass. The fifth day we went to the "Butterfly Conservatory". That was totally awesome. We took lots and lots of pictures. The picture that I am showing you, I took it. Anyway the sixth day was my favourite day because we went to "Marineland"!:) It was awesome.Do you know what the Sky Sceamer is? There is a picture for you to see the ride, but if you think it is to scary for you, think of what it would of been like to ride it. You may think me and my dad are crazy for going on the Sky Screamer but that is okay! The seventh day we had to say our goodbyes to Adrian. Then we headed off for New York. The next day we went to "Howe's Caverns". That was very fun too though. The next day we went to the "Natural Stone Bridge And Caves". The last day before we had to go home we went to the "Ausable Chasm". That was totally wicked I said after it was over!:) So that was our trip to Ontario! I hope it was interesting for you to read!

3 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Great to see you back Nicolle!
Great write-up about our vacation :) Reminded me about all the fun we had. Let's do it again! hee, hee. Maybe some day!
Love, Mom

The Nieuwhofs said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun. I hope you will remember it for a long time. Some of my best memories are from going on vacation with my mom and dad, brothers and sisters.
Speaking of wich, I'm really looking forward to this summer's Nieuwhof vacation, if we ever figure out where we are going.
Anyway, nice to see you blogging again, keep it up.........

Mary and Isaac said...

Good to see you back. :)
It sounds like you had a great time in Ontario (and other places). How cool that you guys got to hold a snake and aligator! Was it scary? What did they feel like to touch?
I hope to see you at family vacation next summer.
Have a goot rest of week at school!
Love,
~ Mary